The world’s most profitable companies share two things in common: quality of management and management capital. Combining leadership passion for creating growth and profitability (quality of management) and the effective deployment of resources for accelerating growth (management capital) is the formula for thriving in the 21st century.
The Power of Management Innovation is a clear roadmap for delivering these critical drivers of success to your own organization. Incorporating the most pertinent points from his classic book The Power of Management Capital, creator of the TQM movement Armand V. Feigenbaum, along with systems management and technology expert Donald S. Feigenbaum, lays out 24 actionable keys for applying systematic management and leadership models to your company, including how to:
- -Foster constant innovation throughout your company
- -Integrate the newest technology resources
- -Create, expand, and redefine your market
- -Combine the power of hard and soft assets
- -Diffuse responsibility through all levels of operations
- -Eliminate obstacles to product and service value
- -Operationalize your commitment to quality
- -Create strategic alliances and partnerships
- -Focus on customers, investors, and other stakeholders
Apply the insights of The Power of Management Innovation and you’ll soon find yourself leading—not following—the pack in today’s enormously demanding and brutally competitive business environment.